Monday 23 November 2009

DECADE'S END

Okay, so every magazine, newspaper and website out there is doing a round up of the noughties and as a blogger it would be rather remiss not to round up my favourite things of the last, and my first real decade*. I shall list my ten favourite albums and films of the last ten years, the omission of books is because my knowledge is too limited as I only really read older books.



Albums

Is This It? - The Strokes (2001)


Up the Bracket - The Libertines (2002)


A Rush of Blood to the Head - Coldplay (2002)


A Grand Don't Come for Free - The Streets (2004)


The Libertines - The Libertines (2004)


Sam's Town - The Killers (2006)


Empire - Kasabian (2006)


Because of the Times - Kings of Leon (2007)


Neon Bible - Arcade Fire (2007)


Oracular Spectacular - MGMT (2007)




Films


The Dark Knight



The Royal Tenenbaums



I'm Not There


Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang


The Departed


The Lord of the Rings Trilogy


Brick


No Country for Old Men


Old Boy


Little Miss Sunshine





* As in I don't remember 1990 but I definitely do remember 2000

No comments:

Post a Comment